Scheme is to promote quality betel production in state.
Objective of scheme
• To enhance the income of betel producers and to improvise their financial condition.
• To introduce new developed technologies in betel production.
• To increase the agricultural area of betel production.
• To promote scientific biological methods over disease and pest control.
• To do reformation in grading, packing stores, transport and marketting.
• To increase the employment.
• To stop betel producers’ migration in other areas.
• To increase maximum income and employment in per unit area.
• To develop resources in quality betel production.
Unnao, Raibariely, Lucknow, Jaunpur, Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Kanpur, Azamgarh, Balia, Barabanki, Mirzapur, Sonbhadra.
Name of program-
Betel Bareja construction work
Eligibility criteria of the applicant-
Do online registration on website www.upagriculture.com to attain benefits of scheme.
• All categories will be benefited under the scheme. Priority will be given to SC/ST, OBC and women.
• Beneficiary should have irrigation resources of his own.
• Priority will be given to farmers having interest in betel production.
• Land records must be attached along with application form.
• Beneficiary farmer must have his own bank account.
• Beneficiary must have one out of voter ID/ Ration card/ Aadhar card/ Passport as identity proof.
• Permitted area / quantity / number.
WebSite – http://uphorticulture.gov.in/