National AYUSH Mission Scheme
Objective of Scheme
• Medicinal plants which are the important part of Ayush treatment Integrity, quality, efficacy and safety practices are now included in agricultural practices for the betterment of the medicines and it will also work as an option for the farmers and their income will also increase.
• To enhance better and quality farming and to promote the Ayush practices at world level by revision of good farming and collective efforts. This will enhance in export of value added products like herbal extracts, phyto-chemicals, dietary supplements, cosmetics and AYUSH products will increase.
• To help in establishment of processing group through agriculture convergence, storage, value addition and marketing and to create infrastructure for entrepreneurs and then establishment of units in these organisations.
• To create and support certification methodology so that quality standard, better agricultural practices, good collective efforts and good storage practices could improvise.
• To promote partnership, convergence and synergy between stack holders who are working at national, regional, state and sub state level for research & development and processing in private and public sector.
Saharanpur, Muzzafarnagar, Moradabad, Bijnour, Sambhal, Meerut, Bulandshahar, Bariely, Badayun, Shahjanapur, Lucknow, Sitapur, Hardoi, Faizabad, Barabanki, Ambedkarnagar, Sultanpur, Basti, Gorakhpur, Maharajganj, Kushinagar, Allahabad, Kaushambi, Pratapgarh, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Etawah, Fatehpur, Agra, Mathura, Eta, Aligarh, Hatras, Azamgarh, Varanasi, Gazipur, Jaunpur, Chandauli, Mirzapur, Sonbhadra, Chitrakoot, Hamirpur, Mahoba, Jhansi, Jaalaun, Lalitpur and Bahraich.
How to apply
Do online registraion on website www.upagricultre.com